Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beautiful Hopes & Dreams

Hello my name is Anna Ward and I'd like to share a little bit about my experience strength and hope that began for me on June 10, 2010 at Pacific Coast Home Solutions. It was very tough for me finding a job, but on that day, I was interviewed and hired by Mark Schmal a manager at Pacific Coast Home Solutions who was willing to give me a chance. Someone who put their faith in me, and for that I am forever grateful.

I remember suiting up and showing up every day while over coming a lot of obstacles that were thrown at me in every direction from every day life, and with the people who I met at work, my co-workers and employees I had a lot of inspiration and good kind hearted people all around me who had what I wanted...happiness, and so I made that happiness mine.

Since my employment at Pacific Coast Home Solutions I have over come all those obstacles in my life, I continue to get pay raises, learn communication skills, build healthy relationships with people who have beautiful hopes and dreams that I get to watch unfold into miracles. Success looks so good for whoever wears it,and here at Pacific Coast Home Solutions we all wear it well.

A fun, fast paced working environment with a lot of room for advancement.  A job that I can truly say I enjoy being a part of.

My sincere heart felt thanks to my co-workers who believed in me. I have my life back and an amazing one at that!

Sincerely,

Anna Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment