Monday, January 30, 2012

Pacific Coast Home Solutions Keeps Employee Promises

1-25-2012

Pacific Coast Home Solutions has definitely made a positive impact on my life. I had work for another company prior to working here - it was morbid. They made a lot of promises, especially when it came down to compensation.

My experience here at Pacific Coast Home Solutions is a complete 180. We sell a product that actually helps people. and we get paid doing so.

I got this job just before Christmas time, and was able to buy all my loved ones gifts, that was a great feeling.

This job also gave me the stability I needed to save up for a new home, which I will be moving into shortly.


I finally found a job that I enjoy, that I'm good at, that allows me to begin to save money. and start to live happy.


Thanks Pacific Coast Home Solutions

Marc Spiegel

No comments:

Post a Comment