Monday, January 30, 2012

Pacific Coast Home Solutions Gave Me An Opportunity

1-20-2012

I want to thank Pacific Coast Home Solutions for the opportunity they have given me. In a down economy, it can be difficult to find work. I know homeowners are much upgrades as they used to, so to be working for a great company that excels in a bad economy is amazing to get to work everyday.

Not only is my company providing amazing work, we are changing homeowners lives with amazing quality upgrades, and I'm honored to be part of that.

Because of my hard work, I have kept my position for 7 months now and because of all the hard work from all of the employees here at Pacific Coast Home Solutions, I can continue to work hard and provide for my family, as well as make a difference in many homeowners lives.

Thank you Pacific Coast Home Solutions, you have changed my life.

Anthony Cipres

No comments:

Post a Comment