Monday, January 30, 2012

My Journey With Pacific Coast Home Solutions

1-14-2012

My journey with Pacific Coast Home Solutions started in May 2010 and what an experience it has been so far.

We started with a staff of maybe 10 people per shift, and look at us now!

In August my daughter was given the opportunity to work with Pacific Coast Home Solutions - and she is the youngest employee on record to work here.


Like many others, I started here with only a backpack and bus pass, and at the end of two months I was able to get a car and an apartment.

Two things I've learned about Pacific Coast Home Solutions is that they love change, and strive for growth.

To some this may be just a paycheck, but to me this is my life, my family. Everyday is a new challenge, but when we get together as a team we get the job done and that's what makes me happy to be part of the Pacific Coast Home Solutions team. Go team go!!


Linda Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment